Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MY KITTEN



This is my kitten.
He is cute and cuddly. He is 2 months old. He was born on the 1st of May.
I chose him when we went to Torriglia with Simona, our friend, to her friend's house. They had him and another kitten that was female. She was a bit more lively than him.
She jumped everywhere and when I picked her up she crawled away so I chose him instead. I had to wait 2 WHOLE weeks to bring him home, of course I DIDN'T want to wait that long, but I just HAD to!!!
So I waited and waited and waited but the time went slowly and I couldn't make it go any faster!!! I was too impatient to wait that long!!! I am still here waiting but in exactly 2 days I will be patting him again and picking him up again but this time not in Torriglia but here, at home, MY home!!! I CAN'T wait!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Zia Niecy said...

Hi Miriam,
You describe your excitement and anticipation to bring Toffee home really well. Now that we know Toffee is very active, it's just as well do didn't bring the more active kitten home!
Zia Niecy

tristan said...

Hi Miriam,
I bet that was such a special moment for you when you got him!
Love Tristan